SERVICING THE NORTH QUEENSLAND WITH CUSTOM-MANUFACTURED STEEL FRAMING FOR 25 YEARS
Over the past 25 years, Superior Steel Frames (previously known as Superior Steel Systems) has built a reputation for reliable delivery of precision manufacturing and personal, tailored customer service. Our Far North Queensland owned and operated business has helped in the construction of numerous homes and commercial projects throughout our service area of North Queensland and the Northern Territory. We continually strive to improve our quality and performance targets to meet the needs of our growing clientele.
Superior Steel Frames was founded by Managing Director Alan Floreancig. Alan is a registered builder, with more than 25 years’ experience. Alan’s vision is to specialise in the manufacturing of eco-friendly, cost-effective and cyclone-resistant steel frame structures. His vast knowledge and experience guides our team to produce versatile and cost-competitive steel frame building components.
The following are some of our most acclaimed past projects:
- Northern Beaches State High School, Mackay: 2-storey 1800m educational building
- Carinya Home For The Aged: 2-storey, 45-room aged care facility
- Savannah Lifestyle Resort
- Short Term Student Accommodation, Cairns
- Numerous housing developments within our service area
- Government projects including BER 2007–2010
- Cairns JCU 7-storey accommodation building
- Aurukun PHCC Store & Staff Room Extension
- Aurukun PHCC Staff Accommodation Building